Scope of Position:
The Account Manager is responsible for the entire operation of a specific account or location in accordance with Curbside Hospitality policies and procedures. This fast-paced role requires the juggling of multiple duties including those related to customer service, client relations, operations and staffing. The Account Manager ensures that all account criteria and expectations are consistently met or exceeded. Staff management and development are a crucial aspect to this position. Managers are responsible for recruiting, training, scheduling, motivating and evaluating their teams. Managers lead by example and do whatever it takes to ensure that customers have an exceptional experience. The Account Manager reports to the Regional Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hires the best people who will provide outstanding customer service by interviewing prospects and following all pre-employment procedures.
- Trains new staff to perform all duties in accordance with Curbside Hospitality philosophy and policy as well as account specific procedures.
- Motivates, leads, coaches and evaluates staff to perform as a team providing exceptional customer service. Sets direction and serves as a role model.
- Upholds and enforces all Curbside policies, rules and guidelines.
- Manages employee performance through constructive feedback and performance reviews. Dispenses corrective action as necessary.
- Serves as a liaison with the client contact and the corporate office to evaluate operation and make recommendations for improvement.
- Handles customer inquiries and complaints. Completes accident/incident reports.
- Solves problems and makes decisions using sound and reasonable judgment.
- Completes weekly payroll and weekly reports for corporate office as necessary.
- Maintains fiscal responsibility by evaluating budgetary needs, reducing expenses and by conserving and maintaining resources.
- Oversees and maintains all equipment and uniform needs including signs, key boxes, tickets, cones, Curbside Care supplies, etc.
- Prepares account specific procedures. Oversees procedure compliance.
- Based on the type of account, the manager will be responsible for performing other front line customer service positions such as valet attendant, concierge or greeter.
- Must be 19 years old or older (required for insurance purposes).
- Possess a valid driver’s license with an official motor vehicle record that meets the recommended criteria outlined by our insurance carrier.
- Must be able to operate both standard and automatic transmissions.
- Able to walk, run or stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a courteous manner in keeping with the Curbside philosophy.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time during all types of weather conditions.
- Three years of customer service experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Problem solving and decision making ability.
- Leadership, coaching and motivational skills.
- Team builder, ability to build a rapport with the employees, customers and client contacts.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Flexibility with work hours.
- Computer knowledge and ability.
We are currently hiring for this position in the following cities and towns:
- Boston, MA
- Fresno, CA
- Ventura, CA
- Plymouth, MA
- Turnersville, NJ
- Port Jefferson, NY
- Wakefield, RI