Scope of Position: The Greeter/Ambassador is a high profile, customer service position. The ideal candidate for this role with do whatever it takes to provide an exceptional customer service experience for each and every patron. Greeters/Ambassadors should be adept at anticipating the unique needs of each customer and exceed their expectations with each interaction. In this very visible role, it is vital that the Greeter/Ambassador maintains a positive attitude and professional appearance at all times. The Greeter/Ambassador reports to the Account Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates a positive first impression by warmly welcoming each customer.
- Anticipates customer needs such as opening of car doors, assistance with wheelchairs, holding umbrellas, etc.
- Facilitates customers' access to and the use of the establishment by offering information, directions and general assistance.
- Performs concierge duties as needed. Hails taxicabs and stands at the front door or designated area in order to provide assistance.
- Ensures a clean working area by keeping the area neat and free of debris. Sweeps the front door area. Notifies the appropriate personnel regarding spills, ice build-up, snow removal, etc.
- Provides traffic control, keeps traffic moving, and eliminates bottlenecks to keep the traffic flowing at the entrances and exits.
- Assists security as needed in screening visitors entering and leaving the facility.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor at all times, including abiding by company uniform policies.
- Must have the desire to help and serve others.
- Customer service experience, preferably in hospitality services or retail.
- Able to walk or stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a courteous manner in keeping with the Curbside philosophy.
We are currently hiring for this position in the following cities and towns: