Scope of Position:
The Valet Attendant is responsible for providing an exceptional valet parking experience for each customer. Curbside valets must anticipate the unique needs of each customer and look to exceed their expectations with each interaction. In this high profile role, it is important that the Valet maintains a positive attitude and professional appearance at all times. The Valet reports to the account manager or lead attendant where appropriate.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome each customer with a smile. Facilitate their access to and use of the establishment by offering information, direction and assistance.
- Anticipate customer needs such as opening of car doors, assistance with wheelchairs, holding umbrellas, etc.
- Safely performs valet services of parking, retrieving, and delivering customer vehicle for the account establishment.
- Safe operation of customer’s vehicles in accordance with all applicable laws, ordinances and Curbside policies.
- Handles cash, valet tickets, keys, and equipment in accordance with company policies.
- Performs concierge duties as needed. Hails taxicabs and stands at the front door or designated area in order to provide assistance.
- Ensures a clean working area by keeping the area neat and free of debris.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor at all times, including abiding by company uniform policies.
- Conducts all duties in accordance with any legal or mechanical guidelines.
- Must be 19 years old or older (for insurance purposes).
- Possess a valid driver’s license with an official motor vehicle record that meets the recommended criteria outlined by our insurance carrier.
- Must be able to operate both standard and automatic transmissions.
- Able to walk, run or stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a courteous manner in keeping with the Curbside philosophy.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time during all types of weather conditions.
We are currently hiring for this position in the following cities and towns:
- Alton, IL --PT
- Ann Arbor, MI - FT/PT/OC
- Boston, MA -- PT/OC
- Chelsea, MA -- PT
- Columbia, MO -- FT
- Fresno, CA -- PT/FT
- Hampton, VA
- Lawrence, MA -- PT/FT
- Melrose, MA -- FT
- Milford, MA -- FT
- Mineola, NY
- North Shore Area, MA -- PT
- Omaha, NE -- FT
- Philadelphia, PA -- PT
- Port Jefferson, NY
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Scranton, PA
- South Shore Area, MA -- PT
- Syracuse, NY -- On Call & Part Time
- Ventura, CA
- Wakefield, Rhode Island -- PT/FT
- Wilkes-Barre, PA -- PT/FT
- Winchester, MA -- PT/FT